in wildwood ranch
Wildwood Ranch Industrial Park is a well-planned industrial subdivision and a terrific opportunity for warehousing and distribution operations, heavy to light manufacturing, administrative office operations, medical/pharmaceutical or commercial developments with unlimited flex space. With more than 500 acres available on this site, the opportunities are limitless.
Site preparation is minimal, and available utilities include city sewer, high-pressure gas, industrial quantities of water, and fiber optic head-in. The site is conveniently located adjacent to the new Empire District Electric Company State Line Power Plant, making it extremely attractive for all types of industrial use.
The Industrial Park is rail served by BNSF; approximately 1.5 miles of track runs through the property, allowing plenty of room for new rail spurs or Trans-load areas.
Site preparation is minimal, no zoning is required and utilities include city sewer, high-pressure gas, industrial water, and power on property. Notable Business Adjacent to Wildwood Ranch:
- Liberty Utilities State Line Power Plant
- Owen Corning
- Joplin Concrete Company
The BUSINESS PARK at Wildwood Ranch features 32nd street frontage, underground utilities, and is site ready. The property is highly visible from the entrance of the community and is located in an area with other medical/professional facilities. Nearby residential, schools, and amenities, makes this site a prime location for professional offices or service-type businesses. ZONED C-0
PROFESSIONAL /MEDICAL BUSINESSES CURRENTLY LOCATED AT WILDWOOD:
- Mercy Behavioral Health
- Preferred Family Healthcare
- Saint Mary’s Catholic Church
- Saint Mary’s Catholic School
- Joplin Fire Station #6
- The Communities at Wildwood Ranch
- Team 6 Architects, Inc
- Schuber Mitchell Homes
- Wildwood Ranch Development
- Wildwood Senior Living
- Joplin Concrete Company
Retail | Grocery | Restaurant | Strip Center | C-store | Medical
- Excellent Visibility at the Roundabout Entrance to Wildwood
- Continuing rapid residential growth within the development
- Utilities on site include: city water, sewer, gas, & underground electric
- Cleared leveled and ready to build with up to 1700 ft. of Frontage
- 600+ employees and over 600+ residents and guests pass by site at least twice daily
- Over 8500 homes and 23,000+ Residents living within a 5 mile radius
- Minutes from Freeman Hospital, Mercy Hospital, Medical School and Downstream Casino
- 10 minutes to I-44 interchange access
- Property can be extended south for larger parcel
- 190-unit Senior Living Facility, Clinics & Fire Station
Wildwood Ranch offers a wide variety of multi-family housing development opportunities as part of the master plan.
Possible locations include a few acres nestled adjacent to existing neighborhoods perfect for a duplex or townhouse or up to 30 +/- acre sites for a large apartment complex.
MULTI-FAMILY DEVELOPMENTS CURRENTLY IN THE PARK:
- Willow Vista Apartments
- 24-unit complex
Scenically located on 700+ wooded acres that have been untouched for hundreds of years, living at Wildwood Ranch truly means having it all wooded parcels, expansive greenbelts, meandering trails, a seamless blend of natural terrain, and the finest in residential, commercial, and recreational offerings make it the ultimate modern-day ranch setting, within the city limits.
At Wildwood Ranch, each thoughtfully planned neighborhood is designed to enhance your lifestyle.
Available . Property
10 Acres Coming Soon1 of 8
5535 W 32nd, St
10 Acres of Commercial Land2 of 8
5510 Wildwood Ranch
5 Acres of commercial land3 of 8
20th St, & Central City Rd.
125 Acres of Industrial Land4 of 8
20th & Malang